Taking care of your Chakra System is something that you can easily do for yourself. Here I share a simple visualisation that can be done daily as part of your morning or evening bathing routine.
To understand why it is so important to maintain the health of your Chakra System, be sure to read my post here.
The aim of this visualisation is to clear your central energy column and chakras of blockages, and to energise and balance them through the method of visualisation and the power of intention. It can be a ‘quick cleanse’ if you’re short on time, or you can use it as a longer meditation - getting really creative and elaborate if you want to. It takes longer to describe than it does to perform, so please don’t be put off by the lengthy instructions - it’s actually a very simple process.
Chakra Healing Visualisation
1. As you stand beneath the shower, close your eyes and hold the intention that you are now going to clear, energise and balance your central column and chakras.
2. Imagine that brilliant white light is pouring down on you from high above. This is universal life force energy from the Creator / Source / Universe / God. Use the physical sensation of the warm water flowing over your body to help you really feel it. Sense the light energy flowing through the top of your head, down your spine, down through your legs and out though the soles of your feet, connecting you deeply to Mother Earth.
3. As you sense this pure light energy flowing through you, imagine it clearing away and dissolving all that no longer serves you. Imagine it dissolving blocks in your central column and see your column shining and sparkling bright.
4. Now see the brilliant white light filling up and clearing out each of your chakras:
Base Chakra - Base of spine
Sacral Chakra - Just below belly button
Solar Plexus Chakra - Below ribs
Heart Chakra - Centre of chest
Throat Chakra - Base of throat
Third Eye Chakra - Between eyebrows
Crown Chakra - Top of head
5. Feel the light overflow from the top of your head like a fountain, and imagine it filling up your aura all around you. Feel gratitude.
6. Now that your energy centres are cleansed you can balance and energise them. As you work on each chakra you will be visualising each centre as the same size - at least shoulder width wide. Sense the light of the chakras in front as well as behind you.
See the bright white light from above turn into a vibrant red light and feel it being drawn into your Base Chakra at the base of your spine. See your chakra fill with bright red light, and sparkle with clarity and health like a brilliant ruby.
Now see how the light shining down on you has become a gorgeous orange. Feel how it is drawn into your Sacral Chakra just below your belly button and feel the warmth here. See your chakra fill with orange light and see how healthy it is.
The light has turned into a golden yellow and is being drawn into your Solar Plexus Chakra below your ribs. See the yellow light of your chakra shining clear and bright like sunshine. Feel your sense of self strengthening.
As the sparkling light above you turns a beautiful shade of emerald green, you feel your Heart Chakra in the centre of your chest filling up and expanding in love. The green light is healing and brings you peace. You see your chakra as healthy and vibrant.
Now the light from above is shining as blue as the clear sky and it fills your Throat Chakra at the throat. It sparkles bright and clear like a blue topaz. You sense your chakra filling with blue light and see it extend at least shoulder width wide, in front as well as behind you.
See the bright light from above turn into a deep, clear purple colour. Feel it fill your Third Eye Chakra between your eyebrows. Feel it gently expand from the centre of your head. See it shining with the intensity of a deep purple amethyst and know that it is healthy.
The light shining down on you turns a beautiful shade of violet white. It is drawn into the top of your head into your Crown Chakra. See the violet white light sparkling and shimmering and know that your chakra is filled with health and vitality.
7. Again you sense the white light of God flowing through the top of your head, down your spine, down through your legs and out though the soles of your feet, connecting you deeply to Mother Earth. Your chakras are now clear, balanced and energised.
8. I like to finish the visualisation with an affirmative prayer of gratitude, thanking God for the healing I have just received and feeling truly and wholly grateful. Slowly open your eyes and come back to the present moment.
What a wonderful way to start or end your day, don’t you think?
If you'd like help balancing your chakras, you can book your Reiki Healing session here.
If you're fascinated about your chakras and want to learn more, try my Chakra Healing digital course - it comes with a free Chakra Balancing meditation!
With love and gratitude,